Actions and Detail Panel
Vegan Eats with Shannon Martinez
Sun. 30 April 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Shannon shows how to prepare delicious vegan dishes with big, bold, colourful flavours worthy of celebrations and sharing. Expand your own repertoire with standout meals that may include shakshuka with tofu and coriander dumplings, Sopa seca, a Peruvian baked pasta or Spanish garlic prawns and aioli - all vegan of course!
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.