5 Days Residential | CPD 39 hours | $3,695
$3,695 standard fee (incl. GST)
$3,495 early bird price
$3,295 super early bird price
2017 Dates: VICTOR HARBOR June 1-5
Or 6 month Payment Plan $708 per month (Total $4,248)
**Please contact us when you sign up to the payment plan**
Deepening your practice . . . and starting to teach.
In the Buddhist tradition there is a beautiful saying:
“What could possibly be said in this moment that could improve upon silence”
And it is often not until you have been on silent retreat that you fully grasp how poignant that saying is.
Who is this for?
The silent retreat is for people want to really experience the beauty, nourishment and insight of mindfulness.
The retreat is for 3 types of people:
1. People who are ready to immerse themselves in the practice and learn how to relate and respond skillfully with the challenges and questions that those you teach have in their practice.
2. People who have done some training, like the MBCT, or attended other retreats , like vipassana, or calm abiding, and want to continue to develop their own awareness, insight, presence, trust, and cultivate courage and stability of mind.
3. People who want to feel the deep physical and mental rejuvenation and replenishment of being in silence, being led through guided meditations, staying in a beautiful resort and recharging your batteries.
Presenter: Liana Taylor, MPsych (Clin) Mindfulness Specialist, the leading provider of applied mindfulness training to professionals across Australia.
- 1. As an individual, stand alone retreat, or
- 2. You can register for one of the certification programs.
This retreat is part of the Master Practitioner of Applied Mindfulness Certification Program, Level 2.There is one other retreat within Level 2: Leadership Tango Retreat.
- Sanity Prevails Masterclass series, study module, peer supervision and assessment for Master Practitioner
- Mindful Leadership Masterclass series, study module, peer supervision and assessment for International Trainer
Register above and we will send you practical information
Please note that retreats are run subject to enrolments meeting minimum numbers.
For more information
Date and Time