Registrations for this event will open Monday 1 May 2017 from 9.30am.
Join us on this pleasant walk to discover the many reasons why plants are essential to wildlife. Learn which plants will entice wildlife into your backyard and how to help protect them from pets.
Suitable for adults and for children over 7 years of age and their families.
- Meeting point will be confirmed closer to event date.
- Enrolments are compulsory for both children and adults. Please bring your tickets to the event
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- Wear closed-in comfortable, sturdy shoes (not sandals) & weather appropriate clothing
- Please bring enough drinking water per person
- Remember to be sun safe - slip! slop! slap! Wear sunscreen, a hat, covered shoulders, sunglasses and insect repellent
- In event of wet weather, significant winds or total fire ban days, this event may be cancelled. Please provide best method of contact with your registration details.
Registrations for this event are essential as places are limited. Registrations for this event will open Monday 1 May 2017 from 9.30am.
'Get into Nature 2017' with City of Parramatta's Bushland Walks and Talks program. For more information about similar activities, check out Council's online events calendar at www.parracity.nsw.gov.au