Actions and Detail Panel
YTM Networking with a Twist- Brighton - Bonus Insight - How to Maximise the...
Tue. 29 August 2017, 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Your Time Matters SO…
“Networking With a Twist” Helps You Get Maximum Mileage Out Of Your
Business Networking Investment
EARLY BIRD- $50- pp
Non-member Cost: from $69.00
Why Do You Go To Networking Events?
- Do you go to buy products and services from other business owners? - NO!
- Do you go to sell your products and services to other business owners? - NO!
Networking is about building relationships, establishing valuable connections, and gaining knowledge so that you can create opportunities. It’s about starting conversations that you can continue outside the event and building trust. Networking events can and do lead to more business opportunities, partnerships, and sales, but that is not their primary purpose.
"The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.
M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
Why “Networking with a Twist”?
Because we’re different.
Have you ever gone a networking event and been:-
• Monopolised by someone who was trying to make a sale?
• Interrupted every time you found someone worth listening to by the ‘agenda’?
• Inundated with business cards… most of them meaningless and irrelevant?
• Frustrated because you didn’t get to talk to anyone relevant?
• Awkward and embarrassed because you didn’t know anyone and didn’t want to interrupt?
We have… and we hate it! As business owners ourselves, we know time is a scarce and non-renewable resource. Yet networks are critical if we are to gain access to the people, services, products, and ideas we need. That’s why we designed a different type of networking event that delivers maximum value in minimum time and makes sure you aren’t standing on your own.
Your Time Matters “Networking With A Twist” Events are designed to:
• Create relevant meaningful conversations that lead to opportunities
• Deliberately match you with like-minded business owners that can help you achieve your networking goals
• Ensure you gain maximum value from the time and money you invest in networking
“Wonderful. Met relevant business contacts. Following up with at least three. I have attended networking groups for years…yours was the first group to give real contacts and with you knowing and making introductions was great”.
F. Pappa, August, 2016
What Happens at a “Networking With A Twist” Event?
• 2 1/2 hours of open networking and matched conversations giving you plenty of time to talk and listen to others
• 2 x tables of 6-8 strategically matched, like-minded business owners to have timed discussions with (so no one monopolises the conversation)
• YTM’s UNIQUE Conversation Starter cards to create meaningful discussions (great for improving conversation skills)
• You learn more about yourself and your business as well as about others’
• An informative and relevant speaker to provide ideas and guidance for your business
When you register, we’ll ask about your networking goals:-
• People you’d like to meet
• Partnerships you are looking for
• Services or products you need
• Complementary businesses etc
This information enables us to introduce you to like-minded people when you arrive, and place you strategically at tables that give you the greatest opportunity to make connections with the people you are looking for.
“Your Time Matters’ events are about connecting, engaging, building relationships and seeking opportunities to grow yourself and your business… Not selling!”
Bookings are Essential and Close 24 Hours Prior to Event!
Why? - Because we take time to strategically match you with other guests at tables, and line up suitable introductions for when you arrive.
In addition to ample opportunity for conversation during open networking and table conversations, this month our valuable insight is:
Speaker:- Karen Hollenbach, Founder of Think Bespoke- LinkedIn Trainer | Online LinkedIn Training for Social Media Managers
Topic: How to Maximise the LinkedIn Changes to Grow Your Business
LinkedIn is an essential business tool to expand your network, raise awareness of your brand and business, amplify your sales and marketing strategy and helps you continue your face to face conversations by networking online.
To make sure you are maximising this business tool and staying up to date with how to leverage the recent changes on LinkedIn, Karen Hollenbach, Founder of Think Bespoke, who's one of Australia's leading independent LinkedIn consultants, will share her practical and helpful insights on the essentials of how to maximise these changes and use LinkedIn to grow your business.
Your Time Matters is dedicated to helping individuals, business owners, and corporations develop the networking skills and business knowledge they need to accelerate their growth and achieve their goals, making businesses bigger and better.
Terms and Conditions Apply. See website .
LIMITED SEATING -
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL AND CLOSE 24 HOURS PRIOR
NON REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE
- YTM Business Networking Event Terms and conditions
- Your Time Matters ABN 83 475 859964 of PO Box 3055 , DENDY Vic 3186 (YTM) is the organiser of business networking with a twist events and YTM Workshop and Seminars (YTM Business Networking Events). By clicking the ok button, or settling this invoice, you agree to these terms and conditions;
- You have completed a registration form to either participate in a one off YTM Business Networking Event or to become a subscriber to a number of YTM Business Networking Events, or are participating in a workshop or seminar arranged by YTM;
- You authorise us to rely on the information you supplied;
- We will retain the information you provided us and will protect it from unauthorised use. We will only use this information to communicate with you additional events of YTM;
- Payment to a YTM event is not refundable, unless otherwise stated;
- Notwithstanding that you may be a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, you must register for each event to enable us to correctly record participation number and for catering purposes;
- If you do not register, you may be prevented from attending the event;
- If you are a subscriber to a series of YTM Business Networking Events, YTM will issue you with a promotional code. You must keep the code confidential and use it to register for each event you wish to participate in;
- YTM reserves the right to cancel a YTM Business Networking Event or to change the event format and or location to best suit the needs of the group. If the scheduled and paid for YTM Business Networking Event is cancelled and or changed to a location you cannot attend, YTM will provide you with a full refund or credit of your registration costs for that event; on occasions an extra payment may be necessary for a SPECIAL , rather than standard event.
- Whilst YTM will use best endeavours to connect you to compatible businesses at the YTM Business Networking Event, YTM does not warrant or represent that there will be a compatible match or that the networking is guaranteed to generate business. YTM will endeavour to ensure that liked minded businesses will participate in the networking activities.
- Gold subscribers for the YTM Business Networking Events can substitute up to 3 times in a calendar year (i.e. send a colleague in their place provided YTM is fully aware of your decision to send a substitute)
What some of our past participants say-
“The networking was brilliant- not only the idea but the tips and how to approach it with no ‘sales pitch’ or ‘elevator pitch’ was very refreshing”.M.Dulberg, WebbyWeb Designs, 2016
“Wonderful. Met relevant business contacts. Following up with at least three. I have attended networking groups for years…yours was the first group to give real contacts and with you knowing and making introductions was great”. F. Pappa, August, 2016
”I had a great night last night, so well organised….” Andy Fothergill, Home to Garden Plumbing, Feb 2014
" YTM events always run like clockwork. I have found them to be extremely beneficial.
I have made some amazing connections not only for people who have booked me in for my organising services but also for meeting some fantastic and professional people to affiliate my business with and even made some good friends.. Highly recommend! "
Sue Glasser - PaperClip Professional Oganisers
“Fantastic night. Great bunch of people and a bit of fun, too” Stephen Read, Stephen Read Landscape Design, May, 2014
“I enjoyed my interaction and participation in these activities as they were always very well run and organised. I met open minded people who all came to the functions with the same view – to meet other like minded people and develop a solid business relationship. What else would you want from a networking event?”, Ronen Atzmon, Atzmon & co, Solicitors, May, 2014
Please note: Bookings close 24 hours prior to the event. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. We really look into who is in the room and who should be connected, due to the time involved, tickets are non-refundable.
Limited places. Book now!
A note from the organiser, Kerryn Powell....
"Having attended numerous networking events, I have found that the events I enjoyed the most have been where I come away feeling I have learnt something, connected with like minded people and felt I have not wasted my time. This is an opportunity for all business owners (both men and women).
There is so much knowledge and experience to share!
With our events, it does not matter if you know very few people, or are new to networking, or find it overwhelming as with the format we have created, and it is easy to have good conversation where everyone is involved and makes new connections.
Our events ran throughout the year, and we look forward to connecting more business owners and helping them find the opportunities that will assist them to achieve their desired outcomes. Our events are not only insightful, but fun!
YTM supports the not -for - profit organisation -Fitted For Work, who have assisted 24000 disadvantaged women in seeking employment over the past 5 years.
Look forward to meeting you...remember to come prepared with lots of business cards!
Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any questions
0414 856 616
YTM Networking with a twist!
Connect with multiple businesses at the one time, in the one place!
Limited places. Book now!
Video link :http://www.vimeo.com/84254737
Please note: Bookings close 48 hours prior. No Door sales due to the structured nature of the event. Tickets are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions Apply- refer to Website .