Dear Wine and Cheese lovers
The next amazing Wine and Cheese Fest will be held in the beautiful Seaworks in Williamstown.
Showcasing 60+ exhibitors, live entertainment, jazz band, DJ, Grape Stomp Comp, Kids Zone, amazing sea views and setting, this event has something for everyone!
Tickets on sale at following prices. Early Bird discoiunts apply for limited number of tickets.
- $24 for Entry Only + Festival Glass ($30 at the door)
- $29 for GA + 5 Tokens* + Festival Glass ($35 at the door)
- $36 for GA + 10 Tokens + Festival Glass ($40 at the door)
- $48 for GA + 20 Tokens + Festival Glass ($55 at the door)
- $18 for GA when purchased in a group of 10 + Festival Glass (NA at the door)
- $90 for the Yealands Wines VIP Marquee + Festival Glass ($120 at the door) - Ticket includes an entry to the Yealands Marquee as well as to all other areas at the event. Canapes and wine provided from 11am till 6pm. Limited ticklets on sale!
*Tokens are worth $2 each and are redeemable for a 30ml-50ml samples (piccolo tasting glass) or cheese tastings at the participating vendors. Tokens will be sold at the event as well.
For group bookings, Exhibitors or Sponsorship opportunities please email us directly at email@example.com or call Sotir on 0420976847.
Don't miss your opportunity to be part of this years' Wine & Cheese Fest.
The Wine and Cheese Fest
A Celebration of the Senses
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes. Children under 18 can enter Free if accompained by parents or responsible guardian. No alcohol to be consumed by under 18s.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
For designated drivers, plenty of parking is available around the venue. It is approximately a 20-minute drive from the city.
Public transportation is available as follows:
- Bus–Route 471 – Get off at Nelson Place Corner with Ann Street (2 minute walk to Seaworks)
- Train–Williamstown Route – Get off at Williamstown Train Station (7 minute walk to Seaworks)
More public transportation options are available via www.ptv.vic.gov.au
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Chairs and tables are provided, but you may want to bring a folding chair to enjoy the outside sea views of the bay.
Food, alcohol, and glass are not permitted, but all of these are available for purchase within the venue itself.
Pets are permitted in the outside area
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please emai us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sotir on 0420976847
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Can I update my registration information?
A jazz band in combination with a funky DJ will entertain you during the day.
A grape stomp competition will be held, and you are welcome to apply to participate.
Outdoor games and Childrens corner including face painting and more fun for the young ones.
More entertainment will be announced soon (cooking, wine and cheese making)