Vaxxed: from Cover-up to Catastrophe - Australian Premiere
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency’s 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism.
The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker records the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provides the confidential data destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC.
Vaxxed: from Cover-Up to Catastrophe is a documentary film that compiles this information together, and interviews a range of medical doctors, university professors, and autism specialists.
To learn more about the film, the evidence, and to view the trailor, please visit: www.vaxxedthemovie.com
This documentary contains adult language and themes. Some images and scenes may be distressing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.
Due to the well orchestrated threats of violence and abuse that come from the pro-censorship community, the exact venue will not be announced until the day of the screening.
The general location of the venue is Logan City, QLD.
IS THIS DOCUMENTARY ANTI-VACCINATION?
No. The documentary makes the following four calls to action:
1. That Congress subpoena Dr. William Thompson and investigate the CDC fraud.
2. That Congress repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and hold manufacturers liable for injury caused by their vaccines.
3. That the single mealses, mumps, and rubella vaccine be made available immediately.
4. That all vaccines be classified as pharmaceutical drugs and tested accordingly.
- Being pro Government transparancy is not anti-vaccination.
- Being pro large corporations paying their own lawsuit bills is not anti-vaccination.
- Being pro availbaility of safer vaccines that achieved the same immunity outcomes is not anti-vaccination.
- Being pro correct classification and testing of vaccines is not anti-vaccination.
Watch the documentary, and make your own judgement about its stance.
** RESELLING TICKETS FOR A PROFIT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. ORGANIZERS MAY REFUSE ENTRY TO TICKET HOLDERS WHO ENGAGE IN TICKET RESELLING FOR A PROFIT. **