Actions and Detail Panel
Usui Reiki Level 2
Sun. 23 October 2016, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
Have you ever thought about becoming a professional in complimentary therapies? Reiki Level 2 is the level that allows you to take this complimentary therapy into your professional practice. Reiki is simple and a modality that everyone can learn.
The energies on the planet are changing rapidly. Many people are feeling called to not only take responsibility for their own healing but also in assisting others to heal. We are all reflections of each other and assist one another to learn and grow. Our interactions with others are moving to a place of love.
Everything is coming from such great love rather than from the fear that we are all used to. This is what we are evolving into now. A new wave of living is here right now, where we honour the sacred within us once more.
If you have completed Reiki Level 1 you have experienced these subtle changes occurring within yourself. You may feel a desire to deepen your learning with the energies of Level 2. Your learning will be extended by working with the sacred Reiki symbols to increase the amount of energy being channelled through you from the higher realms. Level 2 opens up your heart significantly.
During the Reiki Level 2 Certificate Workshop you will learn about:
* reiki for animals, including chakra diagrams.
* the three Reiki symbols that are introduced at this level- the power and focus symbol; the mental and emotional harmony symbol; and the connection over distance symbol.
* the traditional Level 2 techniques for using Reiki energy on and around the body that were created by Dr. Usui and the others he taught, including sensing imbalances in a client’s aura; allowing Reiki to guide you and using your intuition; removing toxins from the body; healing using breath, eyes, and fingertips; balancing and cleansing techniques that work on clearing wounds and restoring the client’s connection with the Divine; reprogramming subconscious beliefs; and group healing. These techniques extend on the techniques taught in Reiki Level 1, therefore Reiki Level 1 is a pre-requisite for Level 2.
* techniques for healing via distance. This means that you will be able to heal your clients with no time, space or distance limitations. The client does not need to be present in order to work with their energy.
* how to give multiple distant healings or many healings at once.
* the hand positions for treating clients and working on others. You will learn a simple procedure to use these hand positions and the level 2 symbols together.
* you will be provided with the Usui Reiki Hikkei. This is the original Usui Reiki Handbook that was created by Dr Mikao Usui for his students to use when working with clients.
* you will be provided with other resources to assist you as a Practitioner.
* you will also have one more attunement which connects you to the power of the symbols. This attunement will be conducted by Reiki Master Jennifer Stojanovski and her lineage can be traced back to the founder of Reiki, Dr Mikao Usui. Jenny’s attunements are becoming more powerful as the years go by and student reflections can attest to this increase. Students are saying that they can feel the attunement processes much more deeply than before. This will be the last time that the three Reiki levels will be offered at this price.
* practical components include opportunities to practise drawing the symbols, performing the techniques, and giving and receiving a full healing on each other. That way you learn AND get a free healing! Some teachers offer the full healing on each other during level 1. While all teachers are different, I have found through my experiences that the most beneficial method to teaching students is when they have mastered the techniques on themselves first. And remember, without the symbols, attunement and Level 2 techniques, you cannot work on others professionally.
You will get a certificate of completion that can be used together with your lineage to become accredited with Australian and/or International Reiki Associations if you choose, as well as the International Institute for Complementary Therapies. The minimum requirement for these associations is Level 2- Practitioner Level.
PRE-REQUISITE REQUIREMENTS- All students must have completed Reiki Level 1 no less than 21 days prior to the workshop date. The Reiki energy in Level 2 is much stronger than in Level 1 and all students really need to have had enough time to get used to working with Level 1 energies. If you have studied Level 1 elsewhere you are welcome to attend this workshop if you are willing to provide a copy of your Level 1 certificate and lineage.
INVESTMENT- $200 (+ eventbrite booking fee)
A $50 deposit (+ Eventbrite booking fee) is required to secure your spot. I will need to know final numbers by 21/10/2016.
All worksheets are provided.
For any questions please contact Jenny on 0415 131 235, email firstname.lastname@example.org or PM via Facebook.
Spaces are limited and workshops will not exceed 8 people. This is so you can have a more authentic experience.
** CANCELLATIONS POLICY. Any cancellations before one week of the scheduled workshop will be entitled to a full refund. Any cancellations within one week of the scheduled workshop will forfeit their deposit.
© Jennifer Stojanovski (2016) All rights reserved. All material in this post, the writing and the structure is the Intellectual Property of Jennifer Stojanovski. It may not be reproduced in any way, including written or electronically, without prior written permission from the owner.