Whether you want to gain new professional qualifications, change your career direction or pursue a personal ambition, the University of Sydney will steer you to places you never imagined.
Join us at our information evening to find out where postgraduate study could lead you. This is your chance to:
- meet academics and course advisers to get advice on which course is right for you
- hear about the different types of postgraduate qualifications including PhDs, Master's degrees, Graduate Diplomas and Graduate Certificates
- get help with your course application
- find out about delivery modes, fees, timetables and what student support is available for postgraduate students
- 4.00pm Event opens; Course advice centres open, opportunity to speak with University representative’s
- 4.30pm Course discussions and seminars begin
- 4:30pm Research Scholarships
- 5.00pm Pathways to Research: How to apply, prepare a research proposal and pathways from honours and master’s degrees
- 5:30pm Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- 6:30pm Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- 7.00pm Main event close
Find out more about our postgraduate courses.