San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
2-Day Proactive PPM with MS Project Bootcamp
This unique, philosophy-based 2-day Microsoft Project course will focus on scheduling best practices and enabling project managers to build solid schedules that will reflect the true status of the project and accurately forecast through completion. The course is closely aligned with:
- The Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures – 2nd Edition, by PMI®
- The Practice Standard for Scheduling – 2nd Edition, by PMI®
The overall goal is to teach project managers a practical approach to ‘how’ they should be using the tools in the context of industry best practices.
Registration is required.
Format: Interactive Classroom based hands-on training session and workshops
When: 27 October (Thur) - 28 October 2016 (Fri) 9.30am to 4.30pm. Not available on these dates? View all upcoming Sensei events.
Where: Sensei Sydney Office (Darling Harbour - see map for directions)
- Venue access - we are opposite the Australian Maritime Museum, Level 3 of the bldg (Cherry Beans Coffe Roastery cafe on the ground floor)
- Bringing a mobile phone is recommended. Call the Training Consultant at (0) 432 095 369
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early
- If arriving by car, commercial parking stations available in the area
- If using public transport, 3-minute walk from the Pyrmont Bay Lightrail station
Who: Everyone involved in scheduling project tasks with access to Microsoft Project including project and program managers, schedulers, sponsors and key stakeholders. If you have an interest in keeping the schedule on track, you will most certainly benefit from this offering.
Why: Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Understand scheduling best practices
- Understand the Microsoft Project Scheduling engine
- Create a solid project schedule in line with industry standards
- Provide accurate status updates
- Status the project schedule and take corrective action
- Report status on the project from the schedule
- Effectively close out the project schedule after completion
- Little or no knowledge of MS Project
- Basic familiarity with compiters ad Windows OS
- Laptop with MS Project 2013 or higher installed
- Business cards are encouraged for networking
Investment - Best Value for Money!
- $560 plus GST per person (2 days) - early bird rate 15% off regular, best avaiable rate!
- $660 plus GST per person (regular)
- If you are retaining PMP, pay $620 (15% off) - to be validated upon sign-in on the event
- If more than 3 from a company enrolling, enjoy 15% off regular rate
What your 2-day investment includes:
- Guaranteed small class sizes
- Hands-on experience
- Vendor certified trainers
- FREE expert advice
- FREE digital workbook
- FREE practical files and templates
- eCertificate of compeltion
- 14 PDU hours(2 days) towards retaining PMP (Provider ID: 4023)
- *Wifi and coffee/tea on premise (coffee shops also in the area)
- Transferable 50% voucher code for the next offering
Questions? Issues enrolling?
- Email us at Training@TeamSensei.com.au
- Call +61 432 095 369 to speak to a friendly Sensei PPM training expert
- Registrations are open until Monday 21/10 or when participant capacity of 15 is reached (subject to change)
Save This Event
When & Where
Sensei Project Solutions
Sensei Project Solutions is a company of leading Project Portfolio Management (PPM) consultants in Australia that have successfully delivered Microsoft based PPM solutions for over 15 years to many organisations across many industries. We apply this knowledge and experience to our customer solutions today, resulting in lower implementation costs and superior customer outcomes.
The tools of our choice and services are based on the design, configuration, deployment, training and support of Microsoft’s Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) solutions based on Office 365 Project Online, Microsoft Project Server and its supporting technologies.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and our team collaborates very closely with the Project Online and Project Server Product team at Microsoft. In addition, Sensei has Australia’s first Microsoft’s Project Server Most Valuable Professional (MVP).