Actions and Detail Panel
Sydney Training: Data Quality Foundation
Tue. 11 July 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Data Quality is often overlooked by organisations as tomorrow’s problems.
The course, illustrated with real case studies covers:
- What is Data Quality vs Data Quality Management and why does it matter?
- The Data Quality Reference Model, including architecture and processes
- Diagnosing Quality problems
- Writing business case studies and exercises
- Getting started and sustaining initiative
- The DAMA dimensions of Data Quality, plus alternative views on Data Quality dimensions
- The relationship between Data Quality, Data Governance and the other Information Disciples
- Starting and sustaining a Data Quality initiative: steps for achieving Data Quality
- The roles, responsibilities and activities involved in establishing successful Data Quality.
Anyone working with data, whether in a business area or technical function, who needs to have an understanding of data quality, concepts and practices. This will prepare attendees for the practitioner level exam for Certified Data Management Professional Certification (CDMP).
The course presenter is Lloyd Robinson. Lloyd is a highly experienced data management expert and has been teaching for almost three decades in university and professional training organisations.
In addition, Lloyd has practical experience in:
- Leading enterprise architecture teams in multiple initiatives up to $300M
- Consulting in data management in organisations as a data specialist
- Leadership as CIO of a team of 500 IT professionals.
- Lloyd is certified at a mastery level in both Data Management Profession (CDMP) and Business Intelligence (CBIP).
About Robinson Ryan
We deliver world class education and training on Data Management, Data Modelling and related topics, covering a wide variety of needs from detailed practitioner training to executive seminars. Our courses are designed by our senior consultants, certified in data management, with extensive adult education experience.
There is a 10% discount for groups of 3 or more from the one organisation. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Meals and Refreshments
The cost of the workshop includes morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have dietary requirements.
Membership of DAMA Australia
Individual membership costs $100/year and Corporate membership $400. To find out about membership and become a DAMA member by clicking here.
Join the DAMA email list for notification of future events by clicking here.
For more information on DAMA please click here.
Payments and Refunds
You may cancel a registration up to 7 days before the event and receive a refund, less any non-refundable charges or expenses we have incurred.
No refunds if you do not attend the course or if you cancel within 7 days of the event.
We may postpone or cancel an event at our discretion when the services cannot be provided satisfactorily. We will let you know as soon as possible if this occurs. No compensation is payable for postponement.
The full amount must be paid within 14 days if you request an invoice, or no later than 48 hours before the event commences. Registrations will not be held after the date notified and may be sold to other customers.