Actions and Detail Panel
Sales Skills for Financial Planners Workshop - Brisbane
Wed. 16 November 2016, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
The Sales Skills for Financial Planners workshop will give you the tools you need to increase high volume sales and avoid missing opportunities.
Practical sessions on the structure of your first client meeting and key aspects of the second client meeting mean you will walk away knowing exactly how to convert your next meeting into a sale.
It will help you identify and understand your own value proposition so you can clearly communicate to your clients and prospects why they are better off doing business you than with any other advisor.
And this workshop will show you how to waterproof your appointments and analyse your lost sales to avoid losing business in the future when it could and should have been yours.
The agenda includes:
- Setting and achieving goals
- The importance of attitude and mindset
- The structure of a first client meeting
- Key aspects of the second client meeting
- Waterproofing and post mortem of the lost sale
- Sales techniques to maximise conversion rates
- Handling objections
- Estate planning – the rules of client engagement
This is a workshop advisers cannot afford to miss and offers 6 CPD points.
Book your ticket now.