****TWO ROCKS FISHING COMPETITION****
For a Registration form go to www.thereeftworocks.com.au or register and pay online go to:https://reelitin.eventbrite.com.au
Reel it In is Sponsored By The Reef Two Rocks
The Two Rocks fishing competition will be run from the Two Rocks Marina, with the Two Rocks Volunteer Marine Rescue cooking a sausage sizzle BBQ at their premisis near the boat ramp from 12pm - 2pm.
*The competition starts at 6am and runs 3pm
*Weigh from 2pm - 4pm
*Presentation from 5pm - 6pm
Registration fees for the competition will be donated to Two Rocks Volunteer Marine Rescue.
There are two categories
*BOAT- up to 4 people $20.00/boat
*Shore Adult (12 Yrs and over) - $10.00
*Shore Child (Under 12yrs old)
There will be several species of fish for each category.
Each will attract a prize which will be awarded to the closest to the "MYSTERY" weight being announced at the presentation.
Prizes are all from Anaconda and BCF and Two Rocks Boat Lifters, there are 7 Major prizes and 6 minor prizes.
All competitors must be registered and paid by 28th April 2017.
1. All vessels / participants must be logged on with Two Rocks Sea Rescue before leaving the Two Rocks marina / commencing fishing. All marine radios must be kept tuned to Ch 91 throughout the event.
2. All fish entered must comply with legal requirements
3. All entries must be gilled & gutted. One fish of each species only at weigh in.
4. Prizes awarded are not refundable or transferable
5. Timings: Start - 0600; Weigh in from 1400 (out the front of Tavern @ the Rocks), weigh in closes 1600; presentations from 1700 - 1800 at Tavern @ the Rocks function room in Two Rocks.
6. We reserve the right to alter times or shorten the event if, in the opinion of the organisers, participants’ safety could be compromised. Should the event need to be cancelled all effort will be made to contact entrants and prizes will be presented to all paid entrants by raffle.
7. We reserve the right to vary arrangements and rules to contribute to the smooth running of the event.
8. The event is limited to registered entrants only. Pre-Registration is a must, registrations close 5pm Friday the 28th April.