Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join us for a fantastic WEEKEND ADVENTURE with your dog, friends and family - all to PROUDLY SUPPAWT Guide Dogs Victoria and Legacy Victoria!
For those who only wish to do a DAY HIKE on Saturday instead of camping you also have that option (10:30am-4:30pm)!
Explore the great outdoors with our adventure hikes and trail walks while discoving nature in one of Victoria's beautiful and relaxing areas. Then return to camp each night to sit and relax around the campfire with fellow pet lovers and their furbabies.
If you've never camped before or pitched a tent, not to worry as we're there to help you so you gain new skills for your future trips!
For those who haven't joined us on one of our adventures before, we like to spoil you and your dog so;
Each evening, our friends at Master Meals will have human grade dinners for each pup and every morning x-Stacey VITALITY will provide you with a BBQ breakfast and fruit - a great, healthy way to start your day and you lots of energy for the adventure ahead as well as cater for vegetarians! We'll also give each puppy and human team a handsfree belt and lead set and LED light up collar, Legacy and Guide Dogs merchandise and more as gifts for having fun and helping those who need it during this awesome weekend away!
The PAWS EXPLORES Hiking & Camping Adventure Weekend includes:
* 1 Hour Moonlight Adventure (Treasure Hunt Trail Walk) - (Friday)
* Doggie Olympic Games (a fun-filled way to test your dogs skills and win prizes!) - (Saturday)
* 4 hour Afternoon Adventure Hike (clue cards included) - (Saturday)
* Twilight Outdoor Cinema (*weather permitting) - (Saturday)
* 1 Hour Bush Walk & Waterfall/Boulder Adventure (with pet portraits) (Sunday)
* Nightly campfires to relax, socialise and toast marshmellows (Friday & Saturday)
* Daily breakfast for human participants thanks to x-Stacey VITALITY (Saturday & Sunday)
* Nightly dinners for the puppy participants thanks to MasterMeals
* Experienced hiking and camping guides
* Fresh drinking water for the weekend
* Paws Explores Handsfree Lead & Belt Set
* LED light up collar pendant & human LED wrist bands thanks to DOGlite
* Legacy Lapel Pins to show your support to those who've lost their lives
* Guide Dogs Victoria merchandise to thank you for your support
* Photos of the event to remember your adventure!
* (A toilet for those who may we worried about 'taking care of business' - it's an ECOtoilet (Looks the same as the 'throne' at home, however it doesn't flush as it's an environmentally friendly decomposing waste system)
This is a family friendly event so ALL AGES, GENDERS, BODYTYPES, FITNESS LEVELS and PET BREEDS are WELCOME as we will be walking. (*Please remember you accept responsibility for yourself and your pet who will need to be under your supervision, care and control at all times)
Don't PAWS, tickets are limited to 30 humans and 20 dogs so get those tails WAGGING and JOIN THE PACK to suPAWt two brilliant causes!
* If you do not have a pet, or your pet is unavailable, you're welcome to come as a family or group of friends! Every little bit helps (as with all our events) - ALL proceeds are divided between both charities!
Any questions? JUST ASK! Contact us via: Paws.Explores.Adventures@gmail.com
Be sure to follow our FACEBOOK, WEBSITE and INSTAGRAM for more updates! @Paws.Explores.Adventures
We look forward to seeing you on FRIDAY 11th NOVEMBER to SUNDAY 13th NOVEMBER!
(Pre-sale tickets only - no registrations available on the day of the event)
BOOKINGS CLOSE: MONDAY 31st OCTOBER, 2016 @ 5pm.
Date and Time
East Victoria (1 hour from Melbourne's CBD)
(Specific Location given to ticket holders only)
Bunyip State Forest, VIC 3783