Actions and Detail Panel
Patient Experience Week (PXW) Community Conversation
Thu. 27 April 2017, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm AWST
Register Now! Places are limited so don't miss out!
Powerful change can happen when there is a shared vision of what works. Join the Health Consumers’ Council and the Australasian College of Health Service Management as we start a new conversation about Patient Experience.
Expertise is found at both ends of the discussion between patient and healthcare provider. It is in administration, in hospitals and community settings. It is found in homes, with our carers and the community at large.
So join the conversation to create a shared vision, SHARE... What matters to me about the patient experience is... and ASK... What matters to you about the patient experience?
At the Community Conversation you will:
- Hear from Patient Experience leader Jason Wolf from the Beryl Institute, USA about what works and what’s next.
- Be inspired by clinician/ consumer partnerships that drive patient experience excellence.
- Develop a shared statement of key patient experience improvement priorities, by exploring the theme, ‘What matters to you?’.
- Shape what will be presented from the Forum’s conversations the very next morning to the Australasian College of Health Service Management, Health Leadership Breakfast.
- Start the conversations that will lead to new innovations and change in your own practice and world after the event.
- See who is up for the 2017 Consumer Excellence Awards Ceremony held after the Community Conversation.
KEYNOTE: Jason A Wolf is a respected speaker writer and leader on patient experience excellence, high performance cultures, leadership and organisational change. He is the President of The Beryl Institute, USA.
Please note morning tea and lunch are provided.