Examining the Digital Transformation Agenda
Open Opportunity 2016 – Sydney explores the massively changing technology environment in the government sector and maps opportunities for Australian tech SMEs and innovative startups.
Digital transformation in government take many forms. The Open Opportunity 2016 – Sydney looks at two areas of transformational change that are creating new opportunities for local innovators.
The first is digital procurement, marketplaces and the innovation challenges. Governments are setting up new ways to engage with business – and this forum explores what your business needs to do to take advantage of these changes.
The second is in liberation of public sector data and analytics. It specifically looks at business opportunities presented by government’s open data policies. In an age where data analytics is king – and the creation of whole new service paradigms through Smart City ideals – this forum delves deep into data policy.
The Open Opportunity 2016 – Sydney forum will arm local tech ecosystem of startups, mid-tier providers and multinationals with a better understanding of the government’s plans for greater digital collaboration and innovation.
This event will:
- provide a focus on the development milestones for Australia’s digital marketplace, with an update on how local tech suppliers can ready themselves to take advantage of streamlined procurement processes
- unearth practical to the Commonwealth’s open data policies, an exploration of government data sets, and an investigation of key opportunities for collaboration. The session will also provide a specific update on G-NAF (geo-location) policies
- provide a briefing on authentication and identification efforts in government, including the strategic frameworks for federal-state identity management and the role of private sector on authentication issues
Who should attend?
- Mid-tier Australian tech CEOs,
- C-level technology suppliers to government
- Public sector procurement officers
- Technology project managers
- Chief data officers
- Policy advisers
- Market Place Strategy: How SMEs take advantage of opportunities
- Service Delivery Excellence
- Open Data Collaboration: Unearth practical insights into open data policies and government data sets
- Security - Frameworks for federal-state identity management and the role of private sector on authentication issues
You can find the full speaker list here
By booking your ticket you automatically receive a free subscription to innovationaus.com.