UTS O'Day brought to you by ActivateUTS - 16th March 2016
The theme for your 2016 O’Day is “The UTS Airport”; come take a journey through our duty free store and grab loads of goodies, then wind your way through the different lounges filled with all your clubs and societies before you take off on your academic journey for 2016.
The Airport will be open from 9am with check in at UTS Building 1 Level 4 main entrance. By registering for the event this will act as your 'boarding pass' for the day. Bring along your ticket confirmation to the check in area, where the Activate staff will check you in and you will receive your show bag and passport.
Your passport will contain your flight ticket where you will need to visit each lounge to get your passport stamped. When you have recieved a stamp from each lounge, finish your journey in the Underground where you will receive your final stamp for one free drink.
A free lunch will also be available from midday!
Step 1 - Register and claim your free O'Day ticket
Step 2 - Print out your ticket prior to O'Day
Step 3 - Bring your ticket to the 'Check In' area in Building 1 Level 4, scan your ticket in exchange for your ActivateUTS passport and showbag and to be entered into the draw with a chance of winning one of the prizes below.
By registering prior to the day you enter the draw to win one of the following awesome prizes (prizes limited to 1 per person)
* 1 x Go Pro
* 1 x Beats By Dre Headphones
* 1 x Fitbit (2 to be won)
* 1 x ActivateFit Membership (3 month membership)
* 1 x 1 month ActivateFit Membership - (4 to be won)
* 1 of 50 pizza vouchers for Underground UTS
* 1 of 200 coffee vouchers for Towers Cafe UTS
1. The promoter of the Competition is ACTIVATEUTS.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only available to currently enrolled UTS students. A valid Student ID will need to be presented to claim any prize won.
4. This Competition will be run until 16:00 on the 16th March. Winners will be notified within ten working days of the competition closing. Prizes must be claimed from Activate Social before the 8th April 2016
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite. Only one entry per student is permitted.
6. ACTIVATEUTS reserves the right to reject an entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
7. ACTIVATEUTS reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in ACTIVATEUTS's sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
8. All Entries become the property of ACTIVATEUTS and all entrants conatct information may be used for future ActivateUTS events.
9. The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
10. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. ACTIVATEUTS will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the ACTIVATEUTS premises.
11. If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, ActivateUTS reserves the right to redraw the prize.
12. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
13. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
14. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, ACTIVATEUTS, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
15. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify ACTIVATEUTS of his/her updated contact details.
16. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
17. The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
18. Entrants can contact ACTIVATEUTS by mail at by email at Clubs@activateuts.com.au, to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by ACTIVATEUTS.
19. The Winners of the top prizes consents to ACTIVATEUTS’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner. RISK AND LIABILITY
20. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
21. If you don't check in on the day with your ticket you will not be entered into the prize draw
Share with friends