Neale Donald Walsch
Neale Donald Walsch the author of the Highly Acclaimed International Author of Conversations with God, spent over 135 weeks in the New York Times bestselling list. With over 29 books published, this non religious, spiritual speaker is listed as one of the top 100 spiritual teachers for 2016 in the Watkins Body Mind Spirit Magazine next to Oprah, Dalia Lama and Eckhart Tolle, awarded the Elevated Existence Magazine Spiritual Service Award 2015 and with his new book due early 2017 you will not want to miss his Australian Tour.
Right now more than ever we need to demonstrate ourselves as our highest selves. Each choice we make is that difference between separating or uniting us.
- In our world in a current of turbulence, there seems to be so much going on leading to separation and violence. What are we doing wrong?
- Is the world going crazy?
- Where is all the love gone?
- With all this turmoil and grief, what can we do for our world?
- What can we do for ourselves?
- How do we make a difference?
- How can we choose the highest choice for us each day?
Here, for possibly his last tour, Neale will be presenting in November and asking these questions and more.
With practical ideas, working together with his audience to discover how to trust your choices. To know there is no wrong or right. To know that you may choose and choose again. That there is no such thing as being perfect. To embrace all that you are right now. His message of hope and understanding will inspire.
- 9:15am Open for Registration
- 10am - 1pm Morning Conversation
- 1pm Lunch Break
- 2pm - 4pm Afternoon Conversation and Book Signing to follow
- All seating is General Admission with Preferred seating allocated closer to the stage
- No photography or video throughout seminar
- Refreshments can be purchased in and around venue.
- Tickets are non refundable or non exchangeable.