Actions and Detail Panel
My First Job Workshop
Thu. 22 December 2016, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm AEDT
Find a casual job that interests you, create your resume and cover letter and practice your group interview skills. At the end of the day, you will have everything you need to apply for casual jobs, particularly for Christmas and school holiday jobs.
WHAT WILL THE DAY INCLUDE?
- Learn Barista's tricks by Darcy St Project
- Learn how to save money by The Salvation Army - Moneycare
- Identify your skills
- Learn how to write your Resume and Cover Letter
- Learn interview techniques
- Presentation on ‘What do employers look for in young people’
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Young people from 14-18 years old who are looking to apply for a casual job.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
Any certificates from school, information on previous jobs, any jobs you want to apply for, a laptop computer (if you have one, if not, one will be provided for you).
Participants are entitled to an exciting reward
- Barista Training and Work Experience
- Driving Lessons
- Movie Voucher
LIMITED SPACES– You must register before attending.
For more information contact Jamal on 0490 386 001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Lunch and Refreshments will be provided.