What is MedTech's Got Talent mini hack?
The MedTech's Got Talent mini hack is a fun way to get involved in healthcare innovation and entrepreneurship. You should come if:
- you've got an idea and want some seed funding
- you want feedback on your medtech idea
- you want a presubmission review of your Executive Summary so you've got a better chance of advancing to the Rapid Fire Round
- you're keen to collaboratively brainstorm medtech startup ideas
- you don't want to lead a team of your own, but would love to join a team
- you want to add team members
- or you just want to dip your toes in the water of entrepreneurship
How it works
The event kicks off with a quick overview of the MedTech's Got Talent program, followed by presentation of some white space opportunities. We then move into a structured ideation session where we collaborate to toss out ideas, refine and develop them -- this is great for people that want to lead a project but don't know where to start, of for people that have several ideas and aren't sure which they should put their effort behind.
After a quick break, we'll have networking, including team-forming speed dating. If you want to join a team or add team members, be sure to join in this!
The lead applicant to MedTech's Got Talent must be affiliated with a Victorian university, hospital or research institute (student, faculty, staff, etc.). However, additional team members can be anyone that makes sense... so if that isn't you, you're still welcome to come along to this event and join a team!