Actions and Detail Panel
Make Your Own Artisanal Chocolates Using Essential Oils
Wed. 14 December 2016, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm GMT
Would you like to learn to make chocolates that are not only delicious, but also good for your health?
Using organic, raw vegan couverture, sweetened only with unrefined coconut sugar, certified pure therapeutic grade (CPTG) essential oils and organic coconut oil and cream we can do just that. Modern science suggests that regular consumption of dark chocolate can support weight loss. By choosing raw chocolate you get more antioxidants and the option of no refined sugars. CPTG essential oils are not only safe for culinary use, but also add health benefits.
In this class you will:
- get a simple introduction to essential oils, their uses and benefits
- learn the difference between essential oils for aromatic use and CPTG oils
- learn the basic difference between raw and conventional chocolates and why a dairy free option is recommended
- learn how to make simple essential oil flavoured chocolate and vegan truffles
You will leave with CPTG essential oil infused:
- vegan truffles
- 2 bars of organic, vegan chocolate (or equivalent individual chocolates)
During the class you will receive:
- 100% natural, organic ingredients to use during the workshop
- Simple, stylish gift wrapping for your chocolates (if there are any left)
- Festive hot/cold beverages and a snack will be provided
Join me for a cozy evening of festive chocolate making. Perfect for Christmas presents or pure indulgence.
Please contact me for my full address once you have bought your ticket.
If you cannot attend this date, or would like me to host a special class for you and your friends please contact me via the link below.