San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The recent decision of Britain to exit from the EU and Donald Trump becoming the President of the United States reflect that many ordinary citizens in otherwise prosperous countries are frustrated and fearful for their future. There is a sense that their standard of living is being eroded. If that is the case, what will the impact be on the local Church and it’s ability to advance the Gospel?
In our upcoming lunch and learn session, Alex Cook will explore the current and future economic challenges that the world cannot avoid, and then analyse the flow on impact to the local Church budget and member’s lives.
This session is designed to help Church Leaders:
- Understand the impact of current global economic and political issues and their direct impact on the Church and the ability to achieve it’s vision.
- The financial issues that our members are facing (50% of Australians live month-to-month, debt levels in Australia are at record levels, wage growth at record lows). Learn strategies to deal with these issues to ensure your Church finances do well irrespective of the economic climate.
- The demographic reality facing Churches and its potential impact on Church budgets.
- The compelling biblical model for personal finances and the difference it makes in people’s lives. This model can significantly increase your chances of achieving the Church’s vision and help your Church to be financially fit.
- The giving issues that many Churches are facing and some insights into growing giving.
- The common mistakes Churches are making with their finances.
- Promoting and implementing financial stewardship and discipleship into your local Church so that you can make a significant impact in member’s lives and by default on your Church budget.
- What Church Leaders MUST know about their member’s finances.
- How Churches can help their community and their members in the event of another financial crisis. The outreach opportunity that exists.
- Replacing your member’s worldview with an eternal one.
- An understanding of Wealth with Purpose and how it can benefit your Church.
A light Lunch is included in your ticket.
Who is it for?
All Church Leaders and those involved in Leadership roles within Christian Ministry.