Join Ruz Chishty at an exclusive Accelerating your startup workshop during...
You are invited to an exclusive afternoon workshop with Ruz Chishty, Managing Partner of GreyFox Ventures, hosted by the UK Department for International Trade.
Looking to better under the global investment landscape? Ruz Chishty will join us from London to share his experience and some insights into what the investor scene looks like in the UK. He will also identify the key attributes that investors are looking for in a start-up companies.
Ruz will also delve into the UK start-up ecosystem, including differences and similarities between Australia and the UK and will outline current opportunities available to Western Australian companies.
Ruz Chishty’s resume:
- Managing Partner at GreyFox Ventures.
- Mentor at Level39, Mass Challenge and New Entrepreneur Foundation.
- Expert Advisor for Startup Stock Exchange and Portugal Ventures.
- Founder of Crowdfundrs - crowdfunding analytics.
- MBA from IE in Spain, Masters and Law Degree from the UK.
The UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) has overall responsibility for promoting UK trade across the world and attracting foreign investment to our economy. We are a specialised government body with responsibility for negotiating international trade policy, supporting business, as well as delivering an outward-looking trade diplomacy strategy.