Topic: Introduction to Facebook for Business
Where: Australia Post Small Business Hive
108 Gheringhap Street, Geelong, VIC 3220
When: Wednesday 12th October, 6-8pm
Who: Vivian Vo, Digital Marketer
What: Facebook has incredible potential for businesses to reach their target audience. Engage, inform, and keep loyal customers using this social media platform.
You will receive general and detailed information on how to target your audience, share content, and understand analytics. You will also learn how to customise your page to encourage followers – and how to keep them by posting the right content. We’ll cover different types of content and the frequency of posting.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- How Facebook can benefit your business
- How to set up a profile and business page
- How to effectively use and manage your business page
- Facebook’s page statistics and analytics
- Tips, etiquette, and functionalit
Find out how your business can take advantage of Facebook by registering for this workshop today!