Actions and Detail Panel
Intensive Sonography Introduction Program (ISIP)
Mon. 29 May 2017, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AEST
ASMI’s Intensive 4 week Sonography Introduction Program (ISIP) is designed to introduce those wishing to learn abdominal ultrasound in more depth. This course is suitable to all sonographers beginning their career, clinicians ,practitioners, nurses and medical students wanting to better their scanning skills.
The course will provide lectures on ultrasound anatomy and pathology and predominantly hands on scanning.
Led by our industry leading sonographers, the ISIP provides intensive personal tuition with extensive scanning time.
The ISIP allows the trainee to establish basic ultrasound skills in an uninterrupted and structured training environment.
The curriculum includes:
- Basic instrumentation and recognition of artifacts
- Practical scan techniques including acoustic windows, patient positioning and ergonomic awareness
- Introduction to sonography
- Knobology and image aquisition
- Lectures covering the ultrasound anatomy and pathology of Aorta,Pancreas, Liver, Gall Bladder , CBD, Kidneys and Spleen.
- Scanning techniques for all of the above organs.
- Scanning and documentation protocols
- Upper Abdomen including Aorta,Pancreas, Liver, Gall Bladder , CBD, Kidneys and Spleen.
- Tuition in common scanning protocols
To secure a position in the ISIP and gain productivity and profit benefits, contact ASMI today on (02) 9482 8711 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.