Actions and Detail Panel
Innovators Re:volutionising Energy
Wed. 26 October 2016, 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm AEDT
Calling all STEM students interested in exploring exciting careers in innovation and research within the renewable energy and clean technology sectors. This is your opportunity to hear from leading experts who have successfully seen an idea through to commercialisation.
NSW offers support and infrastructure for students and entrepreneurs looking to pursue research or launch start-ups. Following a frank moderated discussion, students are invited for refreshments and networking to discuss this booming industry with representatives from places such as NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer, Energy Lab, CSIRO ON Accelerator, UNSW, USyd, UTS, The Warren Centre and others.
- The Hon Adam Marshall MP, Parliamentary Secretary for Renewable Energy
- Renate Egan, Co-Founder and Chair, Solar Analytics Pty Ltd
- Mark Twidell, Managing Director, Tesla Australia
- Dr Thomas Maschmeyer, Professor of Chemistry, University of Sydney
- Paul Dastoor, Professor of Physics, University of Newcastle
- Karl Rodrigues, Deputy Director, CSIRO Energy
Moderated by Ms Amy Kean, Renewable Energy Advocate, NSW Department of Industry.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to allow time for security screening. This event is for intended for an audience of 18 years and older.