Come along to the Baldivis Library on the 7th of December from 9-12 and learn exactly how to engage with your Facebook Fans and turn them into paying customers, without sacrificing too much of your time or marketing $$.
The workshop will be hosted by Jess, Social Media Manager & Self-Confessed Digital Marketing Addict, who has used Facebook to help build businesses from the ground up.
This 3-hour workshop is jam packed full of valuable content, tips & tricks that you'll be able to take home and apply to your business instantly!
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why your current Facebook Strategy might not be working
- How to create fresh and exciting content that will boost reach & engagement
- How the Facebook News Feed actually works, and how you can use the algorithm to your advantage
- How to create a Content Strategy (with a take home workbook)
- How to created a Targeted Facebook Like Campaign
- How to create Facebook Images and Videos
Bring along your Laptop and we'll also take you through live tutorials and show you exactly how to use Facebook effectively and efficiently.
Tickets just $50
It's our pleasure to bring to you a relaxed, friendly & affordable way to gain an understanding and master the art of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
Who should attend the event?
- Owners of small business, marketing managers or entrepreneurs, that are currently using Facebook but are looking to further enhance their knowledge to help turn fans into customers.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?