Ask yourself this question and then answer it truthfully? Are your Dental Practice phones being answered as best as they can be? Or could they do with improvement? Any improvement?
Let’s face it, being a dental front office person isn’t easy… Your front office team members are each performing multiple detailed tasks at any one time…. answering the phone, greeting patients, collecting data, making appointments, collecting payments…. the list goes on….
They’re juggling live patients, existing patients, new patients, patients in pain, and then all of a sudden, the PHONE rings, and they need to be able to immediately switch over into a different person, the “ICE LADY”, and put all those other duties on hold for a moment.
Sure, in theory that’s what’s meant to happen, but in reality, well, it’s never really quite like that at all, is it?
The bottom line is, they’ve often been adapting to their front office role by working things out for themselves, but in reality, “winging it” is not really the answer when it comes to asking the question:
“What should they really be doing here?”
Look, there’s only one thing separating good dental practices like yours, from those dentists who are consistently bringing home six figures a month, and more.
But this one thing is absolutely critical!
And that’s having GREAT people, with GREAT skills and confidences working on the front desk of those Dental practices. You see, the most successful dentists have definitely managed to “differentiate” themselves from their competition by the way their phones are consistently answered. They know, if your phone is answered poorly then your practice is really no different from anyone else’s.
And as you know, this has NO upside.
The good news is, Jayne Bandy says “Creating a serious differential for your dental practice phone is much easier than you think.” Jayne is a highly-respected international dental team coach with clients concentrated in Australia, UK, Europe and North America.
After completely selling out in Melbourne, Jayne’s newest workshop, is now being held for one time only, in Brisbane, next month on Friday November 18.
At this full day live event, Jayne will be revealing the same easy front desk strategies she used recently when coaching a small Brisbane one-dentist practice to go from $720,000 per year, to over $1,600,000 per year in her first year working them. However...
The workshop is limited to the first 20 attendees who register, and at this event, you’ll discover:
the SAME exact processes Jayne used to:
1. Dramatically improve new patient call-in conversions to booked appointments..
Yes, one office is up to 86% call-in conversion, so far…
2. Retain existing patient appointments and...
3. Prevent ongoing losses from appointment cancellations. And as you know...
These 3 things, alone... eliminate the biggest sources of lost dollars your dental practice is currently experiencing.
At the workshop, your front office team will also learn:
- The 3 most critical and costly mistakes dental practices are making when answering the phones, and how to easily fix them. And by the way, if your team has ever followed any kind of a script when answering the phones... be forewarned -- Mistake # 2 will make you sick once you realize how much money this has been costing you...
- How one dental practice increased new patient call conversions from 43% to 86% in just 5 months... and how another increased new patient call conversions from 35% to 61%, in just 8 weeks...
- A simple “trick” one dental practice used to increase their revenue 120% over the course of one year.
- A field-tested and proven way of turning those price related “How much do you charge for…” phone calls, into a consistent stream of repeat new customer appointments. And...
- The 4 most important metrics your office should be measuring, to ensure maximum telephone profitability. You’ll also uncover the devastating financial impact of ignoring even one of them. Sadly, 99.9% of all dental offices are losing over $100,000 a year or more in new patient billings, because of this...
So if your new patient numbers are down, or if you’ve “sensed” for a while that something’s just not working as well as it should be, as it relates to the phones… then book your places at this WORKSHOP, right now!
Here is a small sample of comments from clients and attendees at Jayne’s workshops:
“Dental Phone Excellence keeps the practice growing. The most important thing is the first call phone manner.” - Dr Derek Mahony. Randwick NSW
“I am so glad that I finally made the decision to contact Jayne to help improve our phone answering skills. Jayne was great with my staff and really helped us turn phone calls into booked appointments. Jayne’s passion is contagious and I feel very privileged to have had the pleasure of working with such a genuinely caring person. I highly recommend her services.” - Dr Anita Kouba. Ashfield NSW
“Jayne really opened our eyes to a new way of thinking about incoming calls. Our new patient numbers were dropping steadily. We are out of network with insurance so what we say to patients is critical. She gave us verbiage to say and the very next month, we increased new patients by 25! We all know the challenges of training our staff ourselves. Leave it to the professional. That’s Jayne! - Dr. Tim Cashion DDS. Houston TX
“Jayne’s knowledge and expertise with the front office communication skills is invaluable.” - Dr. Ian Yiannakis. Midland WA
“We have been working with Dental Phone Excellence since August and are already seeing great results. Loving your work Jayne Bandy.” - Dr. Rachel Hall. Kenmore Qld
At this workshop Jayne will also be revealing how to seriously lower cancellations. And as you know, this is critical because cancellations are costing you a lot of money and a ton of wasted team hours, especially over time...
So if you’re sick and tired of wondering how to get better results from your front office phone, and you’re looking to find the best way once and for all… then register for this unique workshop, right now:
As an added bonus for registering, all attendees will receive Jayne’s Free Report (a $97 value), “How I Quickly And Easily Went From 35% to 77% New Patient Telephone Conversions, And Doubled The Size of My Dental Practice Along The Way,”
P.S. Don’t forget, this workshop is only open to the first 20 attendees who register:
All tickets $497.00 + GST per person including lunch, morning and afternoon tea and workbook.