Actions and Detail Panel
How to Launch a Successful Business
Fri. 19 August 2016, 10:00 am – 11:00 am AEST
TR Consulting shares what you need to know about start-up businesses and how to launch into success.
Meet Tim Roberts, Managing Director of TR Consulting. Tim, who is also a Chartered Accountant, has had a successful career in the Professional Services industry before starting his own businesses (TR Consulting & Media Analytics). Through his knowledge and experience, Tim will walk you through everything you need to know when it comes to starting or growing a business - from strategy to resources and finally, going to market.
We’re also offering a step-by-step guide which lists key activities and milestones that are pertinent to starting a business.
Our event showcases:
- How to REGSITER your business
- Choosing the RIGHT business STRUCTURE
- Preparing a comprehensive BUSINESS PLAN that works
- SETTING-UP financial undertakings (banking, bookkeeping, insurance & leasing)
- Creating a BRAND
- Importance of working with industry professionals and how to NETWROK in the right markets
- Common traits of SUCCESSFUL Australian business ventures
Any specific queries can also be addressed with any of our consultants at the conclusion of the seminar.
Visit our website at http://www.trconsulting.com.au