Actions and Detail Panel
How Cloud Accounting Can Give You Your Time Back
Thu. 10 November 2016, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEDT
In this interactive session, learn how to use cloud accounting to greatly reduce the amount of time you or your staff spend processing your business accounts.
With a reliable cloud based accounting system you can:
- Do away with receipts and invoices by capturing them on your phone or scanner,
- Have up to date financial information available to you anywhere, anytime.
- Collaborate more efficiently with your accountant
In this session you will:
- Learn how to capture receipts on your phone, instantly sending them to your cloud accounting platform
- See examples of processing bank data (point and click), rather than entering data yourself (a big time saver)
- Observe the results of this work in the form of usable reports including profit & loss, accounts receivable and GST
The session will be presented by Robert Spralja of Inform Business Accounting, a local accountant, long term Altona resident and outsourced CFO who has helped many businesses utilise the power of the cloud to better manage their finances.