Friday, 21 October 2016 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (AEST)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
The annual Guild Awards celebrates the outstanding achievements of Griffith University Gold Coast students, sporting and cultural clubs as well as our Student Guild volunteers. Volunteers, clubs and athletes are an integral part of the Student Guild. The annual Guild Awards night is hosted to acknowledge students for their contribution and achievements to these areas.
Club executives and volunteers are invited to attend the evening to celebrate all of their hard work throughout the previous year.
The evening will include formal dining and a 4 hour beverage package.
Terms and Conditions*
- Tickets are non-refundable and only transferable to the events official wait list.
- 18+ only event. Valid proof of age ID required (current 18+ card, driver license or passport).
- Student must present valid Griffith University Student I.D at the door, along with 18+ proof of age I.D. Name on ticket must match student I.D.
- Non-student must provide valid 18+ proof of age I.D. Name on ticket must match I.D.
- Underage or unduly intoxicated persons will be refused entry to the Guild Awards regardless of tickets being pre-purchased.
By purchasing a ticket to this event you consent to the following:
- The Student Guild, its employees or agents photographing/filming you and using an image of you the Student Guild thinks fit in its absolute discretion to promote the Student Guild and its events or activities.
- All rights to the image are that of the Student Guild.
- Release the Student Guild from any claim by you, or on your behalf, arising out of the Student Guild’s use of any photograph/video of you.
When & Where
Griffith University Gold Coast Student Guild
The Student Guild provides the non-academic services on the Griffith University Gold Coast campus. All Guild services are available to Gold Coast students.