Grow Your Brand Online- Be Savvy, Be Social, Be Safe!
You know that Online & Digital Marketing is one of the most time and cost effective ways to build your brand, increase your audience and drive sales. But when you aren't sure what to do it can feel confusing, frustrating and a bit scary.
This workshop has been designed with you- the entrepreneurs, mumpreneurs and small business champions- in mind. You will learn from three of the top businesses in Brisbane driving smart, safe and easy to manage online and digital engagement. You will leave the workshop equipped with the knowledge, skills and resources to own your digital space and protect yourself online.
You will learn:
- How to set up your social media channels safely to minimise risk
- What images you should use to portray the right message to your customers
- How to market yourself effectively to increase your visibility
Most workshops, don’t go beyond the pretty & creative of social media. Or even worse, you get overloaded with expensive strategies that are just not meaningful to your business right now. Trust us, we have all been there, done that and walked away feeling like we wasted time and money. That's why this program is different.
We've put our heads together to harness our collective knowledge and experience to bring you the very best of what is working RIGHT NOW in the digital and social space. You will learn from industry experts giving you the tools and strategies you need to make effective changes in your business immediately. Workshops presenters include:
Your investment in this workshop will provide you with:
The knowledge required to build a strong, safe online brand presence
- Understand the need for personal security whilst using social media for business
- Identify key information that puts you and/or your family at risk
- How to apply security to Facebook and LinkedIn
- How to develop your company policies and staff responsibilities on social networking sites
The skills required to drive your online brand engagement with high quality visual content
- Why the brain loves images
- The 5 P’s of visual content
- The Do’s and Don’ts of social media photography
- How to build an image library for your business
- The 5 ways to get a polished, professional Linkedin Profile Photo
The strategies and tools that ignite your digital presence for increased online visibility
- Digital tools for content creation, scheduling and measurement of social
- Insider secrets to reach more people and create more engagement with your page
- How to make your profile boss & business friendly
You will also have the opportunity to network with other like-minded businesses. Connections made at these types of workshops can drive invaluable collaboration opportunities that you can't afford to miss!
We've structured the event to fit your budget and included heaps of additional, high value content. Spaces at this event are strictly limited to ensure the maximum value and focus for attendees.