San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Get Bloody Serious!
ALL ABOUT HEPATITIS C FROM PREVENTION TO CURE
Do you work with:
people living with hep C, people who inject drugs, Aboriginal people, young people, people experiencing homelessness or people affected by the criminal justice system?
How do you engage your communities and clients in conversations around hep C?
GET THE LATES DEVELOPMENTS ON HEPATITIS C
AT THIS INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP AND START TALKING!
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Know the difference between hepatitis A, B and C – transmission, effects & prevention
- Recognise how and why some communities are more affected by hep C
- Learn new activities and skills to promote health and talk confidently around risks, consequenses, and prevention with your communities.
- Navigate local hepatitis C testing and new treatment pathways
- Discuss details of new Direct Acting Antiviral treatment options
- Understand the stigma behind hepatitis, its structural discrimination & how your role can reduce it.
- Support people to make informed decisions managing their hep C and starting treatment.
- Be inspired! The power of personal story is universal. Hear first-hand someone’s personal account of hep C.
- A kit packed with activities and tools for your organisation or group.
- Statement of attendance
- Subscriptions to HepLink & Champion
- 10 CPU for pharmacists
Save This Event
When & Where
Hepatitis NSW are the peak community organisation for hepatitis in NSW. We respond to viral hepatitis through a range of programs. One of which are the educational and workforce development services to healthcare and community workers, and others who work with people affected by or at risk of hepatitis C.