San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Is your LinkedIn profile bringing in business for you?
If not, perhaps your LinkedIn profile is not built on a solid Foundation!
With 445 million global users and an average of 2 new profiles being developed per second, LinkedIn has the largest pool of potential business leads for your business globally.
The Foundations of LinkedIn workshop is a hands on 3 hour event facilitated by Jillian Bullock, the LinkedIn Ninja Down Under. A passionate LinkedIn marketer and the ONLY Australian with this certification. She will show you how to rework your profile and build a solid foundation putting you way ahead of your competition.
Who will benefit the most out of attending this ‘foundations’ workshop?
Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Business Development Managers. Essentially this workshop is for those who already have registered a LinkedIn profile, uploaded some information, but do very little with it, except connect with people from time to time. If you’ve heard the stories about how others are using LinkedIn as their main source of lead generation but when you log in the whole platform seems unintuitive and confusing, then this is the workshop for you.
3 Reasons why you’ll want to invest 3 hours of your time at this workshop
1) The LinkedIn Ninja will demystify LinkedIn for you. You’ll learn how this platform works, how to get found, what you can do with it and why 8 million Australians are spending on average 5 hours a week doing business on LinkedIn. Basically open up what all ‘the fuss is about’.
2) During the small group workshop the LinkedIn Ninja will work with you to tweak your profile for readability as well as the vital ingredient of search ability. These powerful changes will enable you to be found by your ideal client for what you do rather than only by your name. This is, of course, just one way new leads are generated.
3) You'll also learn to use all the basic features of LinkedIn in order to research groups to locate your target market, sort and filter prospects among your extended network, identify joint ventures or referral partners plus how to embrace the world of social selling.
Just some of the big ‘take-aways’ from the Foundations of LinkedIn Workshop with the LinkedIn Ninja
- Demystifying LinkedIn and how to use it for lead generation and business growth
- Proof that connecting with every Tom, Dick and Harriette is not only a waste of time but detrimental to any reputable marketing strategy
- A guide on optimising your profile (if you don’t finish it in the workshop), so leads start to approach you on LinkedIn
- How and why to participate in various areas of LinkedIn such as groups and companies
- Using premium marketing techniques (even if you are using a free basic account) to locate and cultivate leads
Click on the 'Order Now' button and secure your place.
Discounts apply with an early bird rate.
You'll be maximising your own profile during the workshop so bring your laptop. This isn't just theory; this is a real time workshop and a small group, to give you individual attention and a big Ninja kick-start into network marketing and social engagement selling via LinkedIn.
Inclusions: Wifi, light refreshments, workbook and your very own fully certified Black Belt LinkedIn Ninja!
Save This Event
When & Where
LinkedIn Ninja Down Under
Simply put, Jillian Bullock is the LinkedIn Ninja Down Under. Which is an accreditation not just a cool sounding name. She is one of an elite group of only 10 worldwide who studied this unique social media platform for 12 months, to receive a certification in LinkedIn. Jillian is the only 1 in Australia. She lives, breathes, eats and sleeps all things LinkedIn.
In fact in September 2015 Jillian was voted as one of the TOP 200 LinkedIn Experts Worldwide by her peers, in other words other LinkedIn specialists around the world admire Jillian's work so much she was seen as 1 of the 5 Aussies who made the list.
Even when managing other Social Media platforms, LinkedIn was her favourite. Why? Simply because after half a decade of experience and a team of 14 to manage she found LinkedIn to be the most consistent, efficient and cost-effective solution for her clients. So in early 2013 she removed all other services to concentrate solely on LinkedIn.
Jillian also started training via workshops that year, in house customised training programs as well as 1:1 consulting. During 2014 alone Jillian led 29 workshops in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra plus some gorgeous country locations. The frequency of sessions has been reduced this year simply as in house trainings have increased as well as demand for eCourses.
With a solid corporate background in marketing, Jillian's workshops are the perfect marriage between the technical workings of the platform coupled with sales and marketing strategies. This winning combination, plus her certification, is what makes The LinkedIn Ninja Down Under standout from the crowd and constantly have attendees recommending her to their colleagues and business associates.
If you have any questions please email Jillian Bullock and staff