"Interesting People Doing Interesting Things"
The popular Festival of Ambitious Ideas is on again, celebrating Canberra’s innovators, game-changers and status quo challengers.
As we enter the final quarter for 2016, we will be celebrating some of the individuals and organisations working on innovative projects from a range of different sectors - technology, social enterprises, young entrepreneurs, creative industries, government and academia.
About the Ignite Format
The Festival of Ambitious Ideas follows the Ignite format where our speakers only have 5 minutes each to present their ideas and ‘ignite’ the audience. In a little over an hour, guests are treated to a range of different ideas and perspectives. The event is designed to be fast-paced, informal and fun.
Our speakers are:
1. Michael Tear, Wildbear
2. Miles Jakeman, Citadel Group
3. David Edwards, automed
4. Phil Preston, Red Robot Industries
5. Dr Dennis McNevin, University of Canberra
6. Peter McKie, iSimulate
7. Bree Winchester, Canberra Times
8. Julie Nichols, The Local Larder
9. Mark Cartwright, Royal Australian Mint
10. Andrew Snell, Rollercoaster Digital
11. Dan Tarasenko, Crowd Carnivore
12. Andrew Marriott, The Film Distillery
If you're interested in innovation, big ideas and passionate people who are game to try new things and keen to share their experiences; then this is the event for you!
$55.00 (incl. GST) - ticket price includes entry to the event, canapés and drinks.
Spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible.
Refunds: Please note no refunds within 7 days of the event date.
The Festival of Ambitious Ideas is proudly sponsored by the Canberra Airport