Essentials: Espresso is the recommended starting point in our courses. It's designed to provide a solid foundation as a coffee maker, regardless of your current experience level.
Recommended experience: All Levels
Learn how to control your variables and setup an espresso machine and grinder to achieve high quality and consistent Espresso extractions.
Learning outcomes include
- Setup an Espresso Machine
- Espresso Preparation Technique
- Setting up a grinder using an Espresso recipe
- Measuring dosage using scales
- Grind adjustments
- Basics of tasting
- Extraction and Espresso Brew parameter theory
- Packing down an Espresso machine
Duration: 3hours – 70% hands on
Class size: 6 people
The session is held at the Grinders Coffee training centre located at 11 Logan Rd, Woollongabba.
Michaela Gerard, Grinders Coffee Specialist QLD
0412 266 595 or email@example.com
Your Promo Code may have been sent to you in the original email regarding training. If you have not recieved or forgotten your Promo Code, contact Michaela Gerard or your Grinders Coffee BDE