Actions and Detail Panel
CU @ Open State
Fri. 21 October 2016, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ACDT
CU @ Open State is inviting the public to come along and listen to children ask their questions to an expert panel and respond to the discussion theme:
“What are the characteristics of a great leader? How do you think technology may impact leadership in 30 years?”
The Q & A is from 1-2pm at the Space Theatre, Festival Centre.
Dr Kristin Alford will be the moderator for the afternoon discussion.
CU @ Open State – Q& A panel, Friday 21st October
• Nick Mitzevich- Director, Art Gallery of South Australia
• Professor Philappa Levy- University of Adelaide
• Kath Button- Director, State Library of South Australia
• Brian Oldman- Director, South Australian Museum
• Elaine Bensted- Chief Executive, Zoos SA
• Hugh Chevrant-Breton- Manager SA Singapore Airlines Limited
• Allison Russell- Director, History Festival and Community Programs
• Vince Ciccarello- Managing Director, Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
• Declan Daniels-student, Trinity College
• Tyson Gordon-student, Swallowcliffe Primary School
In Association with both the Adelaide Festival Centre the DreamBIG Children’s Festival.