Actions and Detail Panel
Cleanse into 2017 – a practical workshop with naturopath and author Katheri...
Sun. 12 February 2017, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm AEST
**By attending this workshop not only will you walk away with a wealth of information but you’ll be supporting victims of Domestic Violence - all proceeds will go to the Women’s Legal Service as part of Katherine’s Dancing CEO fundraising campaign.
Every day we’re exposed to toxins – through the food that we eat, the air that we breathe and what we put on our skin. These swathe of toxins put pressure on your body and contribute to disease risk. It benefits every body to undergo a detoxification programme once or twice a year to clear out, reset and rejuvenate your cells.
In this insightful workshop, naturopath and author Katherine Maslen will teach you what you need to know about helping your body to detoxify. She’ll give you a program that you can do at home to help your body cleanse as well as the education you need to make the right choices about what you put on and in your body.
In this 3 hour intimate workshop you’ll learn...
- About your detoxification organs and how they work
- The chemicals in your environment that you must avoid
- A simple process to eliminate toxins from your diet
- The foods to eat that are going to help your body to detoxify
- The role of juices and fasting in aiding detoxification
- A 14 day detox plan that you can do easily at home
- About emotional toxicity and its effects on your health
You’ll also receive…
- A detoxification workbook
- Access to a follow up webinar with more detail about specific environmental toxins
- Access to a facebook support group so you can go on a detox with your peers!
- Delicious healthy morning tea treats
- Bonus pass to a yoga class at Fusion Yoga (valued at $23)
This workshop is strictly limited to 50 people so book now to avoid disappointment!
100% of your ticket cost will go to the Women’s Legal Service to support victims of Domestic Violence. If youcan't attend this event but want to make a donation head to the fundraising page here.