Actions and Detail Panel
"Celebrating 50 Years of ASEAN" Business Forum and Networking Dinner 2017
Fri. 31 March 2017, 8:30 am – 10:30 pm ACDT
In Celebration of the 50 Years of ASEAN, the ASEAN Business Forum and Networking Dinner is being organised by the Council for International Trade & Commerce SA in association with its member ASEAN Business Councils and Chambers of Commerces, and with the generous support as Gold sponsors of the Department of State Development,. Government of South Australia, Bronze Sponsors- Adelaide International Airport, the University of Adelaide and the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and supporters including the Adelaide Casino and the Press Gallery..
The ASEAN Business Forum will combine over 30 informative and engaging speakers, with time for industry colleagues to network and discuss trade and investment opportunities, culminating with a multicultural Networking Dinner.
Our extensive speaker line-up confirmed to date includes:
- Hon Martin Hamilton-Smith MP, Minister for Trade and Investment
- Christine Holgate, CEO & Managing Director, Blackmores and Chair Australia ASEAN Council
- Senator the Hon Penny Wong, Leader of the Opposition in the Senate and Shadow Minister for Foreign Affairs
- Tan Sri Dr Mohd Monir, Chairman of ASEAN Business Advisory Council, Malaysia
- Jane Duke, Australian Ambassador to ASEAN
- Brenton Mauriello, CEO DWP, Thailand and President AustCham Thailand
- Wendy Holdenson – Executive Vice Presdent, Mitsui & Co, and New
Colombo Plan Business Champion
- Amanda Gorely, Australian Ambassador to the Phillipines
- Michael Clifton, General Manager East Asia, Austrade
- Moya Dodd, Vice-president of the Asian Football Confederation, Partner, ilbert+Tobin
- Alfonzo Ianniello , CEO, Detmold Packaging
- Professor Christopher Findlay AM, Executive Dean, Faculty of the Professions, University of Adelaide
Full program available at www.citcsa.org.au
Our internationally renowned speakers will share their experiences, what worked, what didn’t; tips and insights into the world of international trade and relations. We hope that you can join us at this exciting event for Australia that will open up and provide trade and investment opportunities with the ASEAN region.
The event also features the multicultural 50 Years of ASEAN Celebratory Networking Dinner
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Adelaide Convention Centre and the InterContinental Hotel Adelaide are approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the Adelaide International Airport. A taxi is approximately $25 one way or shuttle buses are available for approximately $12 one way. Various car parks are available on North Terrace or valet parking is available at the hotel for $50 per day (subject to availability).
Our preferred accommodation hotel is the InterContinental Adelaide on North Terrace with a special rate for delegates of $235 per night for a Superior king room or twin
What can I bring into the event?
Day dress for Business Forum is business attire
Formal evening attire or National dress is appropriate for the Networking Dinner.
Please advise of dietary requirements
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The Forum Producer/Manager is Virginia Swan, She can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at CITCSA +618 82215990 or mobile 0404940644
hat's the refund policy?
Registration cancellations must be sent in writing by mail, or email to the ASEAN Business Forum and Networking Dinner 2017. - - Registration cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the Forum will receive a full refund, less a $50.00 handling fee.
Registration cancellations received less than 30 days and up to 14 days prior to the Forum will receive a 50% refund.
No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received within 14 days of the Forum; however a substitute delegate may be nominated.