Brighton Lakes Photography Workshops - Intermediate
If you have a basic knowledge of your camera, but would like to unlock its full potential, this is the workshop for you. We’ll explore all the various shooting modes on your camera and how to use them, along with essential photographic techniques including expert guidance on using Lightroom, the photographic industry standard software for photo editing.
In this course you will learn:
- The digital "workflow"- creating and managing your image library
- When and how to use RAW files
- Basic retouching - how to improve the quality of your images
- The secret to the perfect black and white image
- How to create a slideshow in Lightroom
- White balance after shooting
- High Dynamic Range technique
- Producing panoramas and montages
- RAW exposure techniques
- Preparing files for output and sharing
- Adobe Lightroom (any version)
- Your enthusiasm and creativity!