Blossom Connect Presents: Funsize Enterprise NOVEMBER
As a solo business owner, working by yourself can be lonely with nobody to bounce ideas off, or have a friendly chat around the water cooler. Attending formal networking functions can be intimidating when you are on your own, and don't have a team to invite along with you. Come along to Funsize Enterprise and meet other entreprenuers and business owners doing fun and unique things, land a new opportunity or make a new friend.
Join us for an afternoon of fun, casual networking for 1 & 2 person enterprises.
This month's theme will be focusing on your health & wellbeing as we get into Spring & Summer! Feel great as a small business owner, with more energy and positive outlook.
Guest speaker, Jennifer Le Sage, is passionate about ageing gracefully, living from a place of prevention and raising healthy kids. Nearly four years ago she transformed her health and now she is growing a global business from home and is excited about impacting world health.
Arists, makers, retailers, consultants, gurus, accountants, nannies, educators, designers, administrators, lawn mowers, whoever! If you work for yourself, have a 1 or 2 person enterprise and would love to meet other people who might have great ideas, handy networks or are just really awesome people, this is for you!
- BYO Picnic & comfy chair/blanket
- Come armed with business cards, flyers, samples, merchandise etc for the "Pack Your Own Show Bag" table
- We'll do a round of 30 second intros, but feel free to pass if you're a little nervous
- We will have a specialist/expert speak for a few minutes on a topc to get the conversation started, and let the rest flow freely
- Bring the kids or the puppy if you need to!
Tickets are totally FREE, but be sure to secure your spot and feel free to invte a friend!
Share with friends