Biz Day Out’s Business Boot Camp is an opportunity to learn from key business experts as well as attend and network at ETC's Business Leaders Lunch with award winning social researcher Mark McCrindle. Business Boot Camp will focus on equipping you with relevant knowledge and the right tools to ensure your business is ready to start 2017 on the right note. Learn about the key trends impacting on business within the next decade, how to embrace change, understand your customers, creativity and presentation and how data can help you identify key areas in your business to develop the most effective strategies.
Business Boot Camp will cover:
- Is your business future ready: This is where we will consider key workforce and technological changes within the next decade and the influences of these changes on how we will do business
- Seven tips to boost your bottom line: Where we explore solutions based marketing, creativity and presentation, the value of reviews and data analysis in developing results focused strategies.
- Email is king: Learn how to create your own low cost, high impact emails, tips on gathering a strong database and on developing good content.
- Future ready self-assessment: This is where you get to consider key aspects of your business, and what you may need to consider when adapting to change.
- Developing strategies for 2017: You get to explore fresh new ways of thinking when it comes to boosting your business in 2017
- Understanding and engaging with the ever changing consumer: An exclusive session with award winning social researcher Mark McCrindle.
Book now to secure your place. The Biz Day Out’s Business Boot Camp ticket includes also access to the Business Leaders Lunch (valued at $50).
Further enquiries to Robyn Simon - phone 0400 825 170. Email email@example.com.