Join us on Monday 12th December 6pm at the Brunslea Park Building Hub office 2/116 Fitzmaurice St to have all your questions answered if you're looking to build within the next 12 months.
Dragan Disjlenkovich and Tim Taylor from Aussie Home Loans answer all your finance questions, including:
- To build or buy?
- Do I buy the land first?
- I've bought the land, now how do I commit to a budget for the home loan?
Rhys Bower from Commins Hendriks gives you the space to ask all those questions about the legal side of building including:
- Contracts contracts contracts
- Land and home contracts
- The process behind the build
Samantha Brunskill, General Manager Brunslea Park
- Come on a journey through a combined reality & conceptual 3D virtual tour of Brunslea Park's latest land release
- Masterplan explained and concepts shared on 1.1ha Central Park and Wetlands coming soon
- Update on the local property market
*** ATTEND TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE BUDGET CALCULATOR ON THE NIGHT AS WELL AS AN EXPLANATION HOW YOU CAN USE IT AT HOME***
This is a private and intimate event, limited to 12-20 people.
6.00pm - Doors open
6.15pm - Welcome & presentation begins by Samantha Brunskill
6:30pm - 3D Conceptual Video
6:45pm - Guest speaker
7.05pm - Question time and catering
Nibbles will be provided on the night by Knights Meats & Deli including wine, beer, soft drink and water. RSVP to have your questions answered and secure a lot in a community where the people are happier, healthier and more connected.
Join the tribe.
For all questions regarding the event, please contact:
Mel Risby, Sales Manager Brunslea Park
0421 912 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with friends