Actions and Detail Panel
Behavioural Profiling Intensive
Tue., 06/06/2017, 9:00 am – Wed., 07/06/2017, 5:00 pm AEST
Behavioural Profiling Workshop
Perform at your peak; learn how to excel by understanding your inner talents.
Extended Disc is the most validated behavioural tool in the world. Understand your behavioural styles in this 1 day workshop to enhance your Individual & Team results.
At this workshop you will:
- discover what your inner talents are
- learn what your natural style is
- understand how others react to you
- get the best results when working with others, influence customers to buy, negotiate better deals
- learn what motivates you & how to inspire others
- Know your strengths & areas of development
- Learn to flex your style to get even better results through your people
Act now….Book by clicking below or call Janelle Johnston 0418 187 476 for more information.
Who should come?
- Managers & Leaders in business
- Individuals who want to increase their productivity & communication effectiveness
- HR Managers & Sales Trainers
** Seats are limited, so book fast to secure your place
Janelle Johnston, the Director of Corporate Training & Life Coaching Institute is a Human Behavioural Specialist with an extensive Retail, Wholesale, Hospitality and FMCG background. Working with companies such as Just Jeans, Mars, Sportsgirl, Melbourne Airport, Territory Discoveries Travel, Wrigley, Australia Post, McDonalds, The Good Guys, Freedom Furniture and Aveda, just to name a few.
Janelle is committed to self-development and is a Transformational Life Coach, Trainer & Master NLP Practitioner, Master Deep State Re-Patterning, Master Hypnotherapist, Accredited Extended Disc® Behavioural Profiling Consultant and Accredited Cert IV Trainer & Assessor.
“I have worked with Janelle Johnston over the past 10 years and I have found her to be passionate and an inspiration to all that she works with. Janelle’s infectious energy and enthusiasm rubs off on everyone she comes in contact with. Janelle has exemplary people skills and develops people to their full potential, while at the same time, letting them choose their own style and path”.
Colleen Callander - CEO Sussans