• Keen to be a B Corp but need the headspace to finish your impact assessment?
• Have you logged onto Version 5 of the assessment but notice your points score has dropped?
• Maybe you’ve completed the impact assessment but came in under the 80 points to become a B Corp?
Please join Mindy Leow from B Lab at Sydney's upcoming Masterclass at HUB Sydney!
Objective: This session is designed to help you fast track your journey to becoming a certified B Corp! Bring your laptop as you will be working on your assessment during this session - under the guidance of the B Lab team, who will answer your questions and provide tips and tools. By the end of the session, you will hopefully be ready to submit the assessment and become a certified B Corp!
Why should you attend?
- Get 1-on-1 help with your assessment
- Work through the assessment in real-time with others
- Learn tools, tips and strategies for completion
What’s covered during the session:
- 10:00 – 10:15 am Introduction
- 10:15 - 10:30 am About B Corp movement and community
- 10:30 – 11.00 am De-mystifying the B Impact Assessment. Tips and strategies for completing the assessment, improving your score and achieving certification.
- 11.00 – 1:00 pm Live working session and one-on-one support
This is a live working session, so please bring your laptops and chargers with you and be prepared to work through the B Impact Assessment and/or your improvement plans in real time!
Can't attend in person? Come along to one of our online Webinars. Check out our full list of events here.
When & Where
B Lab Australia & New Zealand
B Lab is the not-for-profit that certifies B Corporations (B Corps). B Corps are a global movement of business leaders that seek to redefine success in business, so that one day all companies compete not only to be the best in the world, but to be the best for the world. We envision that in a generation's time, all businesses will measure and manage their impact as readily as they do profitability.