Actions and Detail Panel
ASRC Community Action Workshop Ballarat
Sun. 4 December 2016, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm AEDT
The ASRC Community Engagement Team is working with communities across Victoria to share tools that reframe the national conversation and shift attitudes about the rights of people seeking asylum.
Join us for a day of strategy, collaboration and action including:
- Using the findings of the ‘Words that Work’ research project
- Persuasive conversation models and troubleshooting
- Inclusive practice for people with and without lived experience
- Power mapping of local media, MPs and influencers
- Exploring strategies and theories of change
These workshops are for those who want to take action and will involve working with others in their local area to achieve a sustainable change in community attitudes.