San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Aidacare Professional Training with DME (Promedicare)
APT Free Seminar:
4 Hour Session: 10:00am to 2:00pm
PROMEDICARE OFF THE SHELF CUSTOM SEATING SOLUTIONS
- How do I identify which cushion will best suit my client?
- How do I measure and set up the cushion for a custom fit?
- Positioning v Pressure care – how do the products pressure map?
- What are the key things I need to consider when choosing a backrest?
- How do I measure and fit the ERMES paediatric positioning system?
- How do I modify the ERMES to meet the needs of complex clients?
Learn how to effectively prescribe Promedicare products to ensure your client receives the best Promedicare Solution to meet their needs both now and into the future.
Participants will have a chance to touch and try a range of Promedicare Seating. This session is designed to benefit both novice and intermediate clinicians.
MANDY HEBBEN, DME
Mandy has been a representative for some of the biggest Rehab brands you know,
including the Roho group, AliMed, Sunrise Medical, X-Sensor, Talley Medical, Patterson Medical, Prime Engineering, Ki Mobility and many more, in both the NZ and Australian market for the past 20 years.
Mandy runs training programs for Healthcare Professionals and has presented at Industry trade shows such as ATSA (Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia) and at Trade Conventions.
Mandy uses her extensive rehabilitation knowledge to provide solutions for those who find everyday challenges difficult. Mandy knows that no two clients are the same and enjoys the challenge of finding the right piece of equipment that can improve outcomes, function and life fulfilment.
Over the past 20 years she has worked for a number of key Industry Suppliers in a variety of roles progressing from Customer Services; Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager to her current positions of Strategic Development Manager for NZ and Australian Manager.
In her spare time Mandy is a very active Lions Club member. She is the President of the Orewa Lions Club and also is a Zone Chairman for the Upper North Island and a recent graduate of the Advanced Lions Leadership Institute.
Lunch is provided. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any dietary requirements.
Save This Event
When & Where
Aidacare is the leading provider of ward based equipment and rehabilitation products to Aged Care facilities, Hospitals, Physio and Occupational Therapists and private retail clients in Australia. We have 20 locations across NSW, Victoria, Queensland, Tasmania and South Australia, and together with our Network Partners you can be sure we service your area in both Metro and Regional centres.
The Aidacare Professional Training (APT) is a national program that offers all healthcare providers, such as Allied Health Clinicians, Nurses, Case Managers, Carers and Medical Professionals the most up-to-date educational training. This is a great opportunity to build up your CPD (Continuing Professional Development) hours which Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists need for the renewal of their registration each year.
* Please note that still and moving images may be taken or recorded during an Aidacare APT event and used in any or all of the promotional and advertising material of Aidacare. The images may be used in various media formats including online media, social media, print, newspaper, video, public display televisions and electronic means of communication and in any edited form. If you do not consent to this, please notify email@example.com prior to the event.