Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Shamanic Level 2 Training Course
Fri., 19/05/2017, 9:00 am – Sun., 21/05/2017, 4:00 pm AEST
Advanced Shamanic Practices ~ Into the Light Angelic
Core Soul Shamanism.
During this advanced 3 day training, you will learn:
- Extraction work: Treat problems that are negatively impacting the Body Mind. Remove harmful energies.
- Divination: Divination is not fortune telling. It is a way to a deeper understanding of events and influences. It is a integral part of shamanism, understanding why a person has become ill.
- Shamanic Dismemberment: The great liberation - setting yourself free. At its deepest level, the dismemberment experience dismantles our old identity. It is a powerful death and rebirth process. The experience of being stripped to the bone forces us to examine the bare essence of what we are."One thing that comes out in myths is that at the bottom of the abyss comes the voice of salvation. The black moment is the moment when the real message of transformation is going to come. At the darkest moment comes the light"- Joseph Campbell.
- Shapeshifting: There are two types of shapeshifting; changing your light body in the astral to power animal, & changing your physical form on the earth plane into an animal. Very adept shamans are said to be able to change their physical human forms into that of animals. Let do it! Reconnect to your original elemental clan.
- Working with the Light Body: This will be taught by the ARC'S and what they have channeled to me. Heal Human DNA and restoring Angelic DNA in order to our original Blueprint.
- Psycho-pump: A psycho-pump is a powerful technique, involving a guide whose primary function is to escort souls to the afterlife, but they can also serve as a guide through the various transitions of life and the planet. The term originates from the Greek words pompos (conductor or guide) and psyche (breath, life, soul, or mind).
- The Rite of passage: working with death and dying.
- Shamanic Art: Shamans create art in order to maintain equilibrium, Both physical and metaphysical,
Dates : Byron Shire May 19th , 20th, 21st
Times: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9.30am-5pm, Sunday 9.30am-4pm
About Kerry Henwood
Drawing upon 30 years of healing experience, Australian native Kerry Henwood combines age-old traditions and cutting-edge technologies to support clients through her unique approach to integrative healing.
An internationally recognized intuitive healer, inspirational speaker and teacher, Kerry has studied extensively with numerous shamans and yogis around the world. Her shamanic work draws upon and unites the spiritual healing traditions of Peru, Tibet, Australia, India and America. Kerry is also the lineage-bearer of her grandmother’s Samoan shamanic tradition.
A gifted musician, Kerry utilizes sound healing as an integral part of her work, incorporating the power of a diverse array of songs, rhythms, instruments and techniques from across the globe.
Kerry’s overall purpose is to empower people to reconnect to their authentic selves and to have the courage to create their own change and well-being. In living the truth of her own self, her sparkling presence inspires others to remember their own innocence, magnificence and light.
Contact: Seriya Cutbush