2016 ARCIA Industry Gala Dinner
Wednesday, 23 November 2016 from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Join over 500 professionals from across the radio communications industry for a night of celebration, networking, recognition and enjoyment.
The ARCIA Industry Gala Dinner will feature:
- Networking over pre-dinner drinks and canapes
- 3-course award winning dining and 5-hour drinks package
- The Industry Excellence Awards celebrating and recognising the achievement of outstanding individuals in our industry (vote now). Nominations close 4 November 2016.
- The latest industry updates and presentations
- Entertainment from our MC for the evening - Australian comedian, performer, writer and producer Brain Nankervis!
This event is a fantastic opportunity to celebrate what makes the radio communications industry great with partners, clients, employees and colleagues.
Dress code is formal / cocktail wear. Jeans, t-shirts, or runners are not permitted.
1. Where in the MCEC is the Melbourne Room?
The Melbourne Room is on Level 2 of the Convention Centre. Download the room location map here.
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Visit the MCEC site to view transport options for this event.
If you require a discount car parking ticket, please collect one from the registration staff upon arrival at pre-dinner drinks in the foyer from 6:30pm.
3. What are my accommodation options for this event?
Please visit the MCEC site to view accommodation options for this event. Hilton South Wharf Hotel is also offering ARCIA guests 10% off their best available room rate. Guests will receive a link to book accommodation at Hilton South Wharf after they have booked Gala Dinner tickets.
4. Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Australian Radio Communications Industry Association
ARCIA is the peak national industry body representing the two-way and associated wireless radio communications industry in Australia. ARCIA is a not-for-profit, incorporated Association that seeks to promote issues such as the protection and better utilisation of the radio communications sections of the spectrum. It also works to increase the level of training and expertise of those who are employed in radio communications as well as promote increased public knowledge of the vital role that the radio communications industry plays in Australia's way of life.