When was the last time you truly connected with your children, parents or partner?
When was the last time you completed your day’s work with a deep sense of satisfaction and joy?
When was the last time you felt truly present in the moment, without the constant mental chatter of “what have I got to do next”?
When was the last time you socialised in spite of all the work you had on your to-do list?
When was the last time you walked up a hill?
When was the last time you had a good chat with a stranger or acquaintance, just because?
When was the last time you had a meal with your immediate family that was truly present, enjoyable and fulfilling?
These questions form the foundations of the 100 Not Out Lifestyle.After more than three years of hosting 100 Not Out: Mastering The Art of Ageing Well, lifestyle authorities Marcus Pearce & Damian Kristof are hosting this 2-day intensive, intimate and hands-on workshop to truly help you make the rest of your life the best of your life.
From Food to Life Purpose, Time & Life Management to Love & Relationships, no stone is left unturned in this incredibly thorough and deep weekend experience.
Leave with clarity on -
* How you can truly LOVE your age RIGHT NOW and and own that the rest of your will be the best of your life.
* How to be completely relaxed about your diet
* How to stay calm about what others think of your diet AND what you think of their diet
* How to truly spend your days doing what you LOVE to do, not what you HAVE to do (this is not a pipedream. You WILL leave with this clarity and fulfilment).
* Knowing truly how to MASTER your time rather than feeling helpless and in a "I don't have time" mindset.
* How to fulfil your own needs in a relationship whilst also fulfilling those of your partner and children (if relevant)
* Creating an empowering relationship to money (wait for Damian's one lifestyle shift that saved his family over $10k per year).
* AND so much more.
This event has NEVER been conducted before, which can only mean one thing -
* It's 100% Fresh content with fresh workshops and experiences so that YOU can truly master the art of ageing well (and it is an art).
You know these two love to entertain and inspire at the same time! So get ready for an incredibly fun learning environment and leave with a deeply embedded belief that YOU have what it takes to live the 100 Not Out Lifestyle.
All Frequently Asked Questions at www.100notout.com/lifestyleweekend