Pho Real with Thi Le
Saturday, 19 November 2016 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (AEDT)
San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
It’s Vietnam’s favourite comfort food. It’s addictive. And once you’ve mastered the pronunciation, it’s time to master the art of making pho. The broth varies by region, prepared quite differently from western-style broth. Whether you’re using fresh or dried noodles, the distinctive herbs, spices and garnishes are all important. As well as showing how to create beef and pepper sausage pho, Thi will explain how to order a bowl at your local restaurant, and share her thoughts on Melbourne’s best pho.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Essential Ingredient Cooking School, Prahran, Melbourne
Created with passion, presented with flair, eaten with gusto. The Essential Ingredient Cooking School Prahran offers an enticing mix of events, meals, workshops and hands-on classes.